Resources for all Employees
- Daily Symptom Checker
- COVID-19 Human Resources FAQs
- Faculty and Staff Training on COVID-19
- Keep Working
- Requests for Temporary Work Adjustments for Faculty and Staff
- Script for Supervisors Regarding Wearing Face Coverings and Following Public Health Orders
- Script for Academic Faculty Regarding Face Coverings and Students in Class
- Child and Dependent Care Guidance for Supervisors
Learning and academic interactions describes class structure, public health expectations in the classroom, and registration information.
Keep Teaching has curated tips, resources, and information to help you keep teaching as we all adapt to new circumstances, including designing effective online & hybrid courses.
Teaching checklist for in-person instruction provides guide instructors through CSU’s pandemic protocols.
Return to working in-person on university properties has guidance for in-person, on-campuses guidance, public health requirement, and professional and personal travel for employees.