What all employees need to know
The Pandemic Preparedness Team has created a training for faculty and staff about proper disinfecting, public health requirements on campuses, and other important COVID-19 information.
To access the training, search in the learning library for “Faculty and Staff COVID-19 Training” and register for the course to take the course now. Log in to the learning library using your CSU eID and password. Once you have completed the course it will appear in your completed courses section in the learning library. Click view certificate to download your certification of completion. To receive a certificate of completion you are required to complete the entire course.
All faculty, staff and other employees must:
- Maintain physical distancing, keeping 6 feet from others
- Wear a face covering. If you cannot bring your own face covering, you should check with Pandemic Planning Team – a limited number of masks are available to be provided
- Wipe down your individual desktop, work station, meeting tables, seats and other surfaces upon entering the space with disinfectants, which will be provided. Supervisors are expected to allow a few minutes of time throughout the day for frequent disinfecting
- University Facilities Management will regularly clean spaces
- Follow directional signs when entering and exiting buildings, classrooms and other public spaces if signs are present
- Each day, complete the daily symptom checker according to instructions: https://covidrecovery.colostate.edu/daily-symptom-checker. Use the symptom checker to report symptoms, a positive COVID-19 test, or a potential exposure.
- Stay home if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, believe you have been exposed to COVID, of if you test positive for COVID
- Supervisors should prioritize health if and when a concern arises. Do not pressure your employees to report to work if they experience symptoms or report an exposure or test positive
Report potential exposure, a positive test, or COVID-19 symptoms through the daily symptom tracker.
How is the university addressing exposure and illness? The FAQs at the bottom of this page, and the associated PDF, provide a guide for faculty and staff if they are concerned about exposure and illness.
In general, only individuals who are a close contact are at risk of exposure.
The Keep Working page has resources for working successfully during the pandemic.