Housing and university life activities
On this page:
- Information from University Housing
- Information from dining centers
- Lory Student Center planning
- Campus Rec Center planning
- Morgan library planning
University Housing officials have developed a comprehensive plan to address COVID-19 concerns for students who choose to live on campus.
This plan includes:
- identifying rooms and services to support students who may need to be quarantined or self isolate
- preventative measures including public health precautions that will be required of students of living and dining in university facilities
Housing & Dining Services plans for Fall 2020 include information about Move-In, physical distancing, dining options, cleaning and disinfecting and other topics.
Information about University life activities is posted as it become available: