Academic Resources for Students
Keep Learning has curated study tips, resources, and information to help you keep learning as we all adapt to new circumstances.
Learning and academic interactions describes class structure, how to read your RAMweb class schedule, public health expectations in the classroom, and registration information.
Success Guide to Online Classes helps students discover online success strategies, improve academic performance, develop effective academic skills, and find resources.
The Institute for Learning and Teaching helps students, faculty, and staff use research-based learning and teaching methods to support academic achievement, equity, and post-graduation success for all CSU students.
RAMweb – Check the ‘My Weekly Schedule’ for updates, room assignment (hybrid, in-person, or online) especially after fall break.
The Student Disability Center accommodation specialists can help students with disabilities set up accommodations for courses.
Follow Public Health Requirements
- Complete the Daily Symptom Checker.
- Always wear a mask in all buildings except in your own apartment or dorm room. This is mandatory. Wear a mask outside if you cannot be more than six feet from others.
- Physically distance from other individuals at least six feet at all times.
- Limit all social gatherings to 10 people – on campuses or off. In small gatherings, everyone must wear masks and observe 6 feet physical distancing requirements.
- Avoid gatherings – on and off campuses – where there are more than 10 people and where mask-wearing and physical distancing rules are not followed.