Accessing seating charts for classrooms
Instructors can access seating charts for rooms through the virtual event management system.
- Log into your virtual event management system account with your CSU eID username and password.
- In the menu section on the left side of the home screen, see the option to “browse” under the home icon. Hover over “Browse” and click on “Browse Locations.”
- This pulls up a scheduling grid that includes all of the rooms you have access to.
- All faculty and staff will see general assignment classrooms.
- Click on a room name to see the seating chart in the images section. This also shows additional details including room details, setup types, features, images and availability.